WORSHIP SERVICES – WE WILL RETURN TO IN-PERSON WORSHIP ON MARCH 6, 2022
“In-person” Worship Recommendations:
2. Hand sanitizing upon entering
3. Maintain physical distancing
4. No congregational singing
5. Choir will be limited to seven members in the choir loft
6. The above recommendations will be reviewed each month at the First United Church Council meeting
Funeral and Weddings Restrictions
1. Maximum of 200 people for a wedding or funeral in the sanctuary
2. Any number over 200 will be seated in the gym
3. All restrictions for “In-person” Worship services will be applied (see above)
Church Office is open from
9:00 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm.
During this time of Covid-19, our visiting team is not able to visit some of our care homes and senior complexes. However, we continue to “phone visit” with these people and periodically deliver cards or letters to the residents.
LETTER FROM CHURCH COUNCIL